• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Man this forum section is really slow, where is everyone ?????

Clean PU Cliff has there... @kiwigtx
after seeing a few of youz guyz videos (on FBBO etc.)
it'd be great, he'd be a great wealth of knowledge

more members the better

I'm just as guilty. Playing on FABO and my 67 Dart. But the Shelby Dak has been the one going to the local shows. Finally got the original wheels refurbished and back on it. Been looking around my area for D100/150/Ram for a nice daily driver w a/c. I drive the Shelby a lot but cant bring myself to haul junk in it. I'll try to do better about checking in.

I'm just as guilty. Playing on FABO and my 67 Dart. But the Shelby Dak has been the one going to the local shows. Finally got the original wheels refurbished and back on it. Been looking around my area for D100/150/Ram for a nice daily driver w a/c. I drive the Shelby a lot but cant bring myself to haul junk in it. I'll try to do better about checking in.
I think we are all a liitle guilty of using another MoPar forum

good luck on the search for a D100/150/Ram

its a driver
"Back in the day" a buddy and I finished an engine/tranny install in his gen 1 dart convertible on thurs night and left the next morning for an Indianapolis to Sioux City trip for his Saturday wedding. Now that I'm 70, a cross country trip in an unknown vehicle isn't quite as much of an "adventure". LOL!

"Back in the day" a buddy and I finished an engine/tranny install in his gen 1 dart convertible on thurs night and left the next morning for an Indianapolis to Sioux City trip for his Saturday wedding. Now that I'm 70, a cross country trip in an unknown vehicle isn't quite as much of an "adventure". LOL!
Did not care an auto club card then either. Repairs along the way were not uncommon. What happened to us?

you used to be able to work on cars...now they are all electronic
Yep, it pisses me off, I hate dealing with all the sensors today.
Can still work on them. Can scanner and some time educating ones self goes a long way.
I have the POS cheapo kind, that works for the little stuff. But with all he crap running through a computer on a car, I'd rather work a few hours more and have someone trained in the new stuff, fix the car correctly the first time and not listen to the home office complaining about my timeframe being too long.

That time can get real expensive. My can will give the code, a description of the error, possible causes and live data. Then the books come out. Thats were the hard part begins and they are so dam elusive as to perimeters and working of components.

Thats when you find out just how worthless your insurance company is.
ALLSTATE IS WORTHLESS. They wanted us to settle with them for 4 grand less than the guilty party settled for and then hauled a car off that was not theirs.
They are no longer our insurance provider.

That is an understatement. I was a passenger in a C-10 Chevy truck with a hand made 3" schedule 80 looped tube front bumper with spare mounted to it. It was 1981. We were hit head on by a drunk in a 76 Olds Cutlass at about 45 mph. The tranny exploded against the trans tunnel where I braced myself at the last second. Broke 3 metatarsals in my foot and various other injuries. My buddy driving was a lot worse. Point is that most all other insurance companies throw you a $1000.00 just for being a victim, (not one dime from Allstate, my buddies insurance company at the time). They were my insurance company also back then. I had them for many years, maybe 15 or so. Then, out of the blue, for no reason and no accidents or tickets by me, they doubled my premiums! Screw them! I got other insurance with twice the coverage for less than half the price!
By the way, I echo the same thing at the beginning of this thread. I try to check this a couple times a day and lots of times I am here alone. Posted that a couple times as well. To be honest, I am a rotating shift worker and that could be expected when real people are sleeping and us nocturnal tree frogs are at least, somewhat awake! LOL I spend most on line time over at B Bodies and recognize several good folks here from over there. Howdy Good People!

I try at least once a day. Think this is the third today. Yes it can get lonely here. Today has been a busy day.

well just received a check from geico insurance on those damage that their insuranced did to my pickup truck , still in all it not enought to cover the damages . but i'll be driving that price up . have an estimate from a repair shop in the tune of $7320 . geico sent $3997.70 . so we're $3322.30 apart . and i'm still going for a loss in value do to my pickup was never wrecked before and is still in oem finish . not ever 64 d100 short utiline can say that .
DSC00848.JPG
DSC00847.JPG
DSC00845.JPG
DSC00841.JPG
DSC00842.JPG
DSC00844.JPG
DSC06665.JPG
DSC06664.JPG
DSC06661.JPG

Back