• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

low as i can go 85 ram

duster36073

Reaction score
i know this has run b4 but i have a 85 dodge 2wd 100 that i want as low as i can get it.i hear the 1 ton van lca r the way to go up front and flip in back,the back im not so worried about but how low can i get the front and what do i need to use?please help.i will b running 15x4 rims with 205/75/15 in front and a 15x12 in back with 31/16.5/15 et streets in back,engine is 5.9 magnum with a s400 turbo.just need help getting it as low as i can.thanks guys i appreciate any and all the help:)

Hey dude! 1 ton van LCA? 1 Ton Dodge truck LCA you can use you have to use the steering arm & bolts from the 1 ton spindle & drill the holes in your spindle from 5/8" to 3/4"
You can use a 78&up Dodge van LCA if you happen to get a dually 1 ton van LCA you will need the steering arms from a 1 ton truck all the other van LCA's will work with some mods like cutting the steering stop off & grinding the bushing end down to fit the frame pivot. The frame pivot has to be drilled from 5/8" to 3/4"

Back