• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for a 440 eng to rebuild, any year, runin or not,

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargerz

Reaction score
Contact seller
Im lookin for a 440 eng, runnin or not, any year ,preferably south Texas area will pik up, PM if anything available ...

Motorhomes are a great source, as well as the larger series trucks (D600 as an example) people tend to forget about. Not sure about motorhomes but I'd be willing to bet there are some salvage yards in TX that specialize in construction equip and large trucks. Between the oil companies and all the other construction companies there have to be some yards like that. Just a thought if the usual sources are dry.

Motorhomes are a great source, as well as the larger series trucks (D600 as an example) people tend to forget about. Not sure about motorhomes but I'd be willing to bet there are some salvage yards in TX that specialize in construction equip and large trucks. Between the oil companies and all the other construction companies there have to be some yards like that. Just a thought if the usual sources are dry.

Most of the salvaged yards here they only keep 2005 nd newer !? ... Im in Laredo, but i'll look somewhere further north between San Anton nd Austin ... Thanks ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back