• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

looking for a 1979 dodge truck grille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really???thats odd I have 2 lite 79 and four lite 79

I could be mistaken but that's what I've always been led to believe. 2 light was 78 and older, 4 light was 79 and 80 then they went plastic 2 light in 81. I suppose an early model 79 could have gotten a 78 grille and lights or something like that.

Actually the regular grille was a two lite and the four lite was optional.If you look at the radiator support the buckets were bolt in and could be switched.

I've never seen a 79 that came factory with a 2 light grille. Wiring harnesses would be different, would slow down the assembly line I would think.

Whatever- maybe I have the unobtainable one only two lite grill which I will sell for the unbelievable price of one thousand dollars!!! Look at Brian T's thread and he has a picture of one

You sir are correct. As I said, I've never seen the 2 light version. They must not have sold many in my area. Learn something new every day.

I have a '79 grille, 4 headlight. It's a little rough. Can send or post pictures if still interested. I realize this thread is over a year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back