• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for '77 Grill in excellent shape?

I've got a 77/78 down at my other yard but I can't remember how nice the grill is . I have to go down there this week anyways for someone else so I'll take a look and see what shape it's in .

I've got a 77/78 down at my other yard but I can't remember how nice the grill is . I have to go down there this week anyways for someone else so I'll take a look and see what shape it's in .

Ok...let me know.

Thanks

Sorry , No go on the grill . And the only other one that I have is the one on my wall that's the first and only piece I have for when I ever get and build my dream truck . lol Now all I have to do is find the rest of the truck to put it on . lol

Sorry , No go on the grill . And the only other one that I have is the one on my wall that's the first and only piece I have for when I ever get and build my dream truck . lol Now all I have to do is find the rest of the truck to put it on . lol

Well good luck with the dream truck. I know I happy with mine!!

I have a good grille with great anodizing that has two small dings that will press out & some of the black repainted

Do you have any pics of it? Mi am going to the Nats next weekend and will look there too.

Back