• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

LMC Truck 1972-93 Dodge

JGC403

Reaction score
I found this out maybe a month ago, watching an episode of Trucks or something. But LMC is now selling parts for 1972-93 Dodge Trucks, Ramchargers, and Dakota. Bought Poly bushings, receiver hitch, seat belts, sun visors, rear view mirror, inner sill plates, and the rubber seals in the engine bay from them. What I put on so far fits good, no complaints yet. Thought I would pass this along to everyone here.

Another one that I have bought from with is:

http://www.dodgeconnection.com/DodgeConnectionHome.html

As far as LMC go's . There a pretty good source but know what the correct part is that you need before you order anything . They have a tendency to group many years together for parts that isn't correct . A lot of thing's interchange but it doesn't make it the right part for a certain year truck . Or in some case's you might have to make the part work for what you need . Dodge Connection is another good one but I've found them to be slow and not the friendliest people around . .. Just my two cents .

Back