• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lil Red Express Found in Toyota Dealership Showroom (Alaska)

Dibbons

Reaction score
The Toyota showroom in Juneau has a small Mopar classic car display located in the far corner. I was surprised when the owner of the agency (and vehicle owner) popped the hood of a '79 Lil Red Express. There sat a big, old elephant motor, a crate 426 HEMI. It sported the valve covers shown in the foto (sorry, don't have a foto of the truck, but all LRE look alike anyway).

Hemi valve covers.jpg

A little ways away from home? No pictures of a Mopar display at a Toyota dealership, I'd have taken then just so I could believe it myself! Cool story.

Right, first grandson born a couple of months ago, had to go up north meet him (Diego) for the first time, along with the common bald eagles and black bears.

The owner of the Toyota Dealership also is owner/part-owner in the Chrysler dealership across the street.

Right, first grandson born a couple of months ago, had to go up north meet him (Diego) for the first time, along with the common bald eagles and black bears.

The owner of the Toyota Dealership also is owner/part-owner in the Chrysler dealership across the street.
That explains a little, now I'm wondering why it isn't over at the Chrysler dealer?

Back