• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>>> Lifted 95 Ram 1500 <<>> Needs Motor <<<Massachusetts <<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 95 lifted Dodge Ram 1500 for sale . It has a Sky Jacker suspention lift , About a $1700 Rebuilt automatic trans with heavy duty internals and a heavy duty tourque converter , rebuilt rear end , front end was just done last fall , Brake's were done some time last year , cat back flow master duell exhaust , Radiator is about two years old , etc. , etc . I have way to much into this truck to list here . It does need a motor . The Magnum motor does run but there's no oil pressure . So you would have to put a motor in it or rebuild the one thats in it now . This was one MEAN truck before the motor blew . You can have it for only $1500 , My loss your gain . The truck is located in southern Mass and you can contact me at myoldparts@hotmail.com ..... Thanks for looking .
3m63p83l25Y25Z25T3b951864114f1e971f64.jpg

Thank's , I got more money in this truck then I want to count . I just got to much going on to put a motor in it myself and I don't have the hart to strip it . So I thought if someone wanted to do one of these then this would be a good start for them and then I would know the truck would live on .

Just to let anyone know , The Truck is "SOLD" . ............... Thank's ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back