• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

wife's truck

here is the wife's 69 sweptline 12,000 org miles

photo (199).jpg

photo (198).jpg

photo (181).jpg

photo (196).jpg

photo (187).jpg

photo (182).jpg

photo (177).jpg

I see a few other Mopar trucks in the background . Are those yours to ?
Most of them are, a couple belong to my son, (he has an '88 W-150 shorty with 3/4 ton axles) the three you see are mine. The tan one is a 73 Club cab 2WD, 440 (orignial 400 I still have it), auto, 4:10 tire smoker. The blue one is a parts truck, (pretty much stripped). My dad bought that the crewcab new in 1978. Loaded, (for 1978 standards), 440. auto, cruise, p/s, a/c 4:10, everything you could get for the 'Adventurer' package. slowly bringing it back to a drivable conditon.
The blue Ford was mine until my son 'comandeered' it from me. 2wd, F-150 longbed, original 460, but now has worked 69 429, 3:73 gears, another tire frier!

That bad boy looks like it could pull a house down !
Maybe a 'little' house, or and 'outhouse'. 1993 Cummins, 4:10, auto, 4" to 5" exhaust, no muffler, worked over turbo. My son and son-in-law are both diesel mechanics and they use my truck for experimetation, therefore I have no real idea what turbo is on it, but it is pretty stout for a mostly stock 2wd truck.

Cool ! I like it when I see other people hooked on Mopar truck's like I am . Sometimes it looks like an old Dodge dealership here instead of my house . lol

IMG_2180.jpgIMG_2178.jpgI just got the hood painted and put on my Sport and sense I don't have a thread for this truck I thought I'd post it here . It took me long enough to finally get around to painting it and putting it on , So I figured I'd show it off a little .

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2232.jpgI just got this shot of my new Warlock and my Dart yesterday and thought it looked like a good picture for this thread .

IMG_2232.jpg

Thanks ! I've gotten a little camera happy lately , sense the Darts been painted and I got the Warlock . I'll be starting a restoration thread on the Warlock as soon as I sell the Dart .
bear nice combo photo

Mike, that's a SHARP looking short bed!

I stopped in to see a friend while out of town last week, and spotted a 65 or 66 W200 on the curb around the corner from their house:
IMG_6860.jpg

thanks guys...not the factory paint tho.looks like it had a frame off paint job probly in the 80s.even the bottom is painted shiny black.it had keystone klassics on it too...they were dated late 70s.

That would be the perfect winter truck for you ! Did you ever meet the guy who owned it ?
Mike, that's a SHARP looking short bed!

I stopped in to see a friend while out of town last week, and spotted a 65 or 66 W200 on the curb around the corner from their house:
IMG_6860.jpg

Back