• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Kick starting our brain

memike

Reaction score
Just wondered if I am the only one that needs/likes getting our brain moving by reading and writing on the for trucks only site ?
I am no young gun and now that I have started reading and typing more.

I woke up this morning and fabo is down so I came here and did some welcoming to some of our new members and posted a little so I could start my day outside took Buddy for his daily run and now cooking lunch :yo:

So! am I the only one that needs a brain fix other then watching the boob tub to kick start your brain ?
Or do I need a doctor :drama:, I can't turn the music on till the wife wakes up, she sleeps in because she is a night owl :gossip:

memike on the hill and not going anywhere...

:wacko:No Mike you aren't alone. I get my kick start with some hot coffee :tea:and the news paper in the mornings. I started working on the dart:car: this morning when I seen that FABO was down. I got one rear quarter all sanded out and ready for the repaint. Now only three more quarters and two doors to go!
But right now it's happy hour here!:clock:

Ok ya'll lets see if this kickstarts your mind i went to an invitation only mopar show yesterday this was my third year attending this event and i look forward to it every year. It is put on by a fella whom both collects mopars and loves mopars he is a very nice person whom has gone out of his way along with several of our mutual friends to help out my son in his 73 charger build. [WARNING this link may cause drooling,heavy breathing,blurred vision].
http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n522/lou3500/Mopars%20At%20Merits%202012/

:wacko:No Mike you aren't alone. I get my kick start with some hot coffee :tea:and the news paper in the mornings. I started working on the dart:car: this morning when I seen that FABO was down. I got one rear quarter all sanded out and ready for the repaint. Now only three more quarters and two doors to go!
But right now it's happy hour here!

Same here coffee and a peek at the news paper, I pulled my 66 Valiant Sedan out of her nest and washed all the dust that got on her, then I heard the lawn mower start up Moved her back in her nest and worked in the yard with my wife, happy hour started hear about 3:30 yesterday :wave:

Ok ya'll lets see if this kickstarts your mind i went to an invitation only mopar show yesterday this was my third year attending this event and i look forward to it every year. It is put on by a fella whom both collects mopars and loves mopars he is a very nice person whom has gone out of his way along with several of our mutual friends to help out my son in his 73 charger build. [WARNING this link may cause drooling,heavy breathing,blurred vision].
http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n522/lou3500/Mopars At Merits 2012/

I looked at this great show over on fabo and as I looked this time I see a Javelin is parked behind your Barracuda... They put you in a cool place becouse your Barracuda was shorter then all the B bodies, Maybe next year you can park with your other friends lou3500, Thank you for sharing :first:

Back