• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Kick panels for NON A/C truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy

Reaction score
Contact seller
Dodge , 81-93 style. prefer tan ones, but any color will work, shipping to 08070.
if you happen to be the retard on ebay that thinks they are made of gold- forget me :) - thanx , crossy

I had to check out Ebay ad after reading your comment. At $160 shipped, can't argue with the fact he thinks they must be gold. I'll be headed to the local yards in a day or two and will keep my eyes open for a set. Not to mention that I'm interested in seeing the differences between A/C and non A/C types. Prior to your post I'd have bet (and lost apparently) that they were all the same.

I'm not 100% that they are different, maybe the upscale trim models just went OVER the black vent on the left side- the whole box looks different on the right side so I had to assume. I dealt with GM only before getting into Dodges 5 years ago, and GM was Definitely different from AC to non AC. thanx , crossy

If you need em you'll pay for them. I agree the eBay prices are high but calling someone retarded because there asking for more than you think something is worth isn't right ether.... Good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back