• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just when you think your done .

Sounds cool . I like old hot rods ! Is the 54 a car or a truck ?
Wtf... What's the point? My buddy Larry (63 morepar of fabo) is gonna be starting on a 54 dodge. He has some vintage f70 14 wideoval white letters on the back so he can roll it. They look freakin awesome!

You should get him to come over here to FTO .

Well guy's , as some of you might know . I've had an H-Code 70 Dart since about the late 80's early 90's and it hasn't been on the road since 2001 . Over the years I put it up for sale a few times as a roller and got tired of the tire kickers and the low ballers . So I decided to get it running and then decide weather I wanted to sell her or not . But during the build I kinnda got outa control and went over board and said HELL NO , I'm keeping it ! And dumped a ton of money and time into her and finally got to drive her for the first time in 12 years . Well she runs and looks great and the attention she gets is unbelievable . But it's funny how life can take a left turn sometimes . There's been this one 79 440 warlock that I've wanted ever since the guy that bought it sent me a picture of it years ago . He said that he would never sell it but if by some slim chance he ever changed his mind that I would have the first crack at it . Well just as I thought I was done , the Dart is now going up for sale and let me introduce you to "my" 79 440 Warlock . This is it right after it got pulled off the trailer . After I wash off all the dirt I'll post a few more pictures . But here I go again , another project . "Just when I thought I was done" ! lol

I can relate... Like most people I like multiple cars/trucks & projects... I'm never done it seems, my 68 RR is just some sanding & disassembly away from paint... Nice 79 Warlock, I like the Dark Green too, someday I will have one, I'm kind of too buzzy spending all my money on my 68 RR right now, I also want to get a 69-70 D-100short bed Sweptside to make a Dude type clone, lowered & big tires, big engine, Dana 60, bolt on city etc. too, damn I have my next 10 years of income spent already, before I even earn it now...LOL... cool Dart too by the way, I'm a member over @ FBBO

68 RR #16 Apr 26 2011 Buddy #1.jpg

68 RR #24 Apr 21 2011  479ci-6bbl #11.jpg

Sonora 99 Dakota 4x4 #1.jpg

NICE RUNNER ! That's on my top ten list I'd love to own ( and keep lol ) . Years ago I had a 68 GTX and two 69 runners . Why I didn't keep one of them I don't know . As far as the Dart go's ? Well I sold "Big Red" , which was my 79 lifted 4x4 ( which I swore I'd never do ) so I could do something with the Dart "finally" and decide weather we were going to keep her but I went over board and decided to keep it . But then The Warlock came along ( Which I didn't expect ) and now I have to sell the Dart to do what I want with the truck . I feel like a dog chasing his tail sometimes . lol ........ i'd like to join FBBO but I don't have a B Body right now . But I'm definitely into Mopars of all kinds and I have owned more then a few .
I can relate... Like most people I like multiple cars/trucks & projects... I'm never done it seems, my 68 RR is just some sanding & disassembly away from paint... Nice 79 Warlock, I like the Dark Green too, someday I will have one, I'm kind of too buzzy spending all my money on my 68 RR right now, I also want to get a 69-70 D-100short bed Sweptside to make a Dude type clone, lowered & big tires, big engine, Dana 60, bolt on city etc. too, damn I have my next 10 years of income spent already, before I even earn it now...LOL... cool Dart too by the way, I'm a member over @ FBBO

Last edited:
Back