• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

just purchased 71 dodge d100 PICS Is there a swap for disc brakes?

73dart360

Reaction score
I just purchaed this up this 1971 d100 in Montana Im still waiting for a shipping company to acept the bid to haul it to south Florida ,I was wondring if there is a swap to install disc brakes ? or did some of these trucks come with disc brakes ? if so i could try to hunt down a conversion.

2012-04-2818.19.25.jpg

2012-05-0319.08.58.jpg

2012-05-0319.09.21.jpg

2012-04-2818.19.10.jpg

Last edited:
yes, there have been several article about this swap ini magazines. But off hand, I'm thinking that Charlie Akers down there in Fla makes a kit - do a google search for rusty hope .com I think.
If you don't find it fire me a private email later, - I can look it up on my web site links.
dave
www.39-47dodgetrucks.com

Damn, nice truck at a GREAT price! More pictures please!

well i got the truck delivered last week it ws a rust pile .I lost my A$$ doors would not open engine was shot , I called the junk yard the next day and sold it for scrap $ 475. It6 was my fault for not asking for more pictures .

man that bites the pics show a good lookin truck, sad that seller could not have been upfront about rust issues i guess the saying is true if its sounds too good to be true then it probably is

Damn, too bad. But also too bad you sent it to the shredder! Lots of parts you could have sold off it.

Back