• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

On yeah, we made sure that everyone knew how to do a burn out at a friend's shop after the show.

IMG_20200801_194437.jpg

IMG_20200801_202727.jpg

IMG_20200801_183903.jpg

Rain returns tomorrow here, hopefully filling our rain barrels back up, today Bob is driving me up to Tenino Wa. to the cannabis store then down the Jackson hwy to Sunbirds for yard goodies
34BAD9B2-0D8A-4C46-A6F8-27E6599D5087.png

Got some rain, nothing big, just a shower. Have a casual car show this weekend and it is usually a nice day, hope it remains that way.

My drive home this morning.

IMG_20200806_061858.jpg

Been putting off driving the truck after driving the wheels off my Monaco. I've put almost 7,000 miles in the car since last April, most if those miles added since September last year. But I need to fix the exhaust again, so the truck will go into service tomorrow. Then I can get my things out of storage and get a Dart to the house, and enjoy the super nice weather we have been having, uppe 70's today. It's cool enough I leave the windows up on the way home.

84 outside, hardly a cloud, and I'm stuck inside feeling like crap from am allergic reaction to some medicine. What a way to spend a weekend.

Better than setting inside feeling like crap from over due it. Probably just as well on and off rain all day is not very exciting. The bright side is we are getting some heat relief. Tomorrow will be another day.

It's wet outside. Just a sprinkle I think, doesn't matter as we haven't gotten swamped this year, unlike our Missouri members.

Back