• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Last 3 day's have been great, humidity has gone down, high 70's-mid 80's. Just beautiful, but calling for rain tomorrow.

It was crappy at 9:30 last night, sticky. Got better after midnight as the temp dropped. Probably crappy again today. But I don't care, I'll be drinking some beers and working on my car(s) while changing the clock over for another 365.

You must be working in the shade. I will be in the hot sun all afternoon working on the Ford. Getting closer to no more door rattles.

There talking maybe thunderstorms tomorrow, I have a softball game tomorrow night so if it can hold off that would be great:)

Drivers side front wheel bearings are finally in and a new lower ball joint. With the two new tires from yesterday there better not be any more thump, thump or door rattles. Some new brake pads for the front will be next off the list. Slowly working down that list.
And yes it was hot out there. That was yesterday and to day no thumps and rattle free except for holes in the road.

Got most of the water hole mowed. It is supposed to be a parking area. If it stays dry so I can get a trench dug and tile put in just maybe it can be used for its real purpose.

It wasn't a problem, hot and humid here. High 80's today, 90's tomorrow could be over 100 with the heat index.

Heat index of 116 as I went to work at 6pm yesterday. Front came with some rain this morning. Woke up to 62 for the temp at 5pm today, what a difference! The hot tub was at 110 this morning, didn't need a heater for it! I hope it came down, I'll check in the morning.

What a few weeks, Carlisle was great as usual, except the 2.5" of rain in a half hour. Saw stuff floating down the road, show cars flooded half way up the doors, crazy. My bud came in from Cali on Monday before bought a 66 sport fury 383 4 speed convertible, 1 of 37 car. Also every piece of sheet metal, new interior etc. Actually went up to around Albany with him Monday and picked up very good used quarter panels. Car is a mess but actually all there one owner 37K on it. He scored big time. Still have not unloaded the truck, wanted to get all the undercoating off of the cuda when the shop was relatively empty. Oven cleaner and a pressure washer, looks new now. Of course the hottest day of the year today and I unload the truck. This will be fantastic.

Love this car just unique. Won second in the custom class.
DSC06102 (1).JPG
DSC06103.JPG
DSC06104 (1).JPG
DSC06106 (1).JPG

Yes its been hot. Replaced a door in southern MO Friday. The a/c from the house helped a little but what a difference a foot or two made. Got home this morning and got unloaded on dry ground. My drive is once again flooded with water. Guess the rest of the property needed some rain.

Saturday was smoking hot, a storm rolled in about 6 last night and cooled it down about 20 degrees.
Today was nice 75-80 degrees low humidity.

Back