• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Is this habit getting out of control

Moparwendell

Reaction score
well I have always had and loved my old dodge trucks but they seem to be like rabbits and keep multiplying today we brought home an 80 ramcharger to go with the 80 power wagon and the 78 warlock along with my 84 crew cab d350 and I still want more does everyone have this same problem?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

well I have always had and loved my old dodge trucks but they seem to be like rabbits and keep multiplying today we brought home an 80 ramcharger to go with the 80 power wagon and the 78 warlock along with my 84 crew cab d350 and I still want more does everyone have this same problem?

My better half has me on a cap I'm only allowed 12 at a time parts vehicles nice it doesn't matter the number is 12 that includes what I'm working on for other people as well but she is getting more lenient on that but I'm about to get rid of six of which are two parts trucks one parts car two dusters and a 1970 super bee but she also informed me if the super bee goes we are bringing home a 34 dodge truck I do love that woman

Yep ! I think it's an addiction . If I ever came into serious money , I'd have short beds , long beds , club cabs , crew cabs , Ramchargers , two wheel drives , 4x4's , big blocks , small blocks , and Cummings , all of them and all Dodge's and almost every generation . But the 70's gen has always been my favorite so I'd have mostly those . I'd need something like a warehouse to park and work on them in . :cool:

Until you have several sheds/barns full of cars/trucks, it's not out of control. I'm capped at 5, wish it was 12! It just makes me think really hard about what to buy, when I have money that is. A friend is selling his 75 Road Runner and I don't want someone outside the circle to get it, but I'm broke! Gonna see how long he will wait, be cool to keep that one.

Last edited:
I know it was about time to post some pics I didn't have a good one of my 84 crew to post but I will get one up of it eventually

Here's the 84 crew cab as well its a prospector with tilt air all cloth seats pretty good old truck and rides like a dream

What is the wheel base on that 84 crewcab long bed? That got to take up 2 parking spots. How long is that bed anyway? The axle location looks to be off for an 8 footer.

Damn! That long box makes the truck look even longer than it is! Makes my crew can look little.

It does I had a crew short bed for a long time and I will probably end up building another one I just can't make up my mind on what route to go maybe eventually I will decide but you gotta love the cab space our kids love that truck

I've always had it the thing is it keeps getting worse but for the most part it keeps me out of trouble so what do you do plus there's nothing nicer than winding down from a long day playing in the shop and maybe even enjoying an ice cold high life or pabst

That too lol I know I spend a lot of money on the toys but I make a lot of what I spend on the toys working on everybody else's toys I have done paint body and mechanic work my whole life and I do a lot of paint and body work but the problem with that is I'm backed up on customer work and don't get as much time as I'd like on my own

Back