• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: Terry D.

Terry D.

Reaction score
We own a 1974 Dodge D100 pickup (318, 3 spd column, PS, 8' bed) that we keep on our property down in TN. We purchased the truck in 2018 from the original owners family. My plans are to keep it pretty much original and use it as a work truck around our property.

D100.jpg

We own a 1974 Dodge D100 pickup (318, 3 spd column, PS, 8' bed) that we keep on our property down in TN. We purchased the truck in 2018 from the original owners family. My plans are to keep it pretty much original and use it as a work truck around our property.

View attachment 16806
That is a cool truck!! Welcome!

Nice Truck! I tried to buy a 74 like that from a guy way back when. He decided not to sell it as he couldn't find a truck anywhere that he liked better! Good luck and long life with it!:D

Nice Truck! I tried to buy a 74 like that from a guy way back when. He decided not to sell it as he couldn't find a truck anywhere that he liked better! Good luck and long life with it!:D

Thanks! Love the truck! However, finding parts is a bit more difficult than if it was a Ford or Chevy. It seems like pretty much anything is available for them!

Back