• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: Rick84

Rick84

Reaction score
Hi names rick and I just picked up my 1st pick...84 dodge d150 ram 318 2bbl 4speed ..after I was tboned by a chick that ran a stop...2004 dodge durango. I had just dropped 1400 on rims tires and full suspension busings..and since I really like working on rides decided why not get a project
ram....

Hello fellas...first timer here I would to start off wishing everyone a happy new year...so I just got a new car..2bbl carter from autozone.my issue is trying to figure out were to run the hose for charcoal canister...since I live in cali have the smog thing want to keep it original .....the truck was pretty much complete had some missing vacc lines and what not..I'm in the middle of installing a clutch flywheel and what to start planning for the new carb install...if anyone can help me out would appreciate it...thanks for thos that read itall

Welcome aboard from NJ. Sorry I can't help you with smog hookups from Cali. I avoid smoggers like the plague! I think they always posted a that info on a small diagram under the hood. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Hello from Minnesota. Smog, ugh. I don't miss that crap. Like @multimopes said, there may be a diagram on the underside of the hood or on the core support, been a while since I had a first gen Ram. Love the four speed, I want to row some gears bad! Auto is nice and convenient, but I miss shifting gears. And please, post some pictures, we live pictures.

Hi Rick!
Great intro!
Thanks for joining and welcome aboard!
I was stationed at Castle AFB many years ago
Great project!
welcome

Back