• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: kevin miller

Welcome aboard from NJ. Where in PA are ya? Any pictures of your trucks/vehicles you might share??

Welcome aboard from NJ. Where in PA are ya? Any pictures of your trucks/vehicles you might share??
johnstown pa have to get pics loaded on here i have several vech srt4 bought new 20k orig miles car hasnt seen road since 2007 its a virgin totally untouched..a 2010 srt8 challeger 40k on it 6.1 6 speed 70 newport 70k bb car orig paint 2 dr2011 chrysler 200s 50k aka wifes car an a 72 duster twister orig orange car 4 speed

Thanks for the response. It seems that everyone on any of these forums lives light years away! I guess maybe I should use a different brand of mouth wash or deodorant, LOL! It sounds like you have/had a nice assortment of vehicles. Now you must also join the A bodies and C bodies forums at the bottom of this forum. :D

Hello from Minnesota. As @multimopes said, time to join a couple other forums. He forgot to tell you, we love pictures here, feel free to post some of the whole fleet.

Last edited:
johnstown pa have to get pics loaded on here i have several vech srt4 bought new 20k orig miles car hasnt seen road since 2007 its a virgin totally untouched..a 2010 srt8 challeger 40k on it 6.1 6 speed 70 newport 70k bb car orig paint 2 dr2011 chrysler 200s 50k aka wifes car an a 72 duster twister orig orange car 4 speed
Pictures....nice list of cars there.

Welcome to FTO from sunny New Zealand. :)

Back