1. Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: Kazador

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Kazador, May 17, 2019.

1. Kazador

KazadorNew Member

Hello,
    I currently own 2 Dodges, a 1974 W200 ex-government mule, and a 1998 B2500 CTD. Born and raised on the left coast. Spent 4 years as a Navy reservist working on jet engines. Currently work in education as computer support tech.

• Like Like x 1
    • 99Ram

99RamWell-Known Member

Welcome

• Like Like x 1
      • multimopes

multimopesWell-Known Member

Welcome aboard from NJ. In my older age I am getting worse with acronyms so please post pictures so I am not so be-futtled! Thank you!:D

• Like Like x 1
        • 65 sporty

65 sportyWell-Known Member

Welcome from the Mitten, thanks for your service. Engine service on the aircraft or in shop? I was a B52 crewchief in the Air Force and shortly before I got out they were starting to do away with the flightline hydraulic techs and jet techs. Those jobs were going to become the crewchiefs, jet and hydraulic techs were going to be cross trained and become crew chiefs.

• Like Like x 1
          • Kazador

KazadorNew Member

Thank you all for welcoming me to the group.
            65 sporty, I was fortunate enough to work on the flight line as a plane captain, as well as Depot level in the shop working on the jet engines that came through the shop.
            I intend to visit often, ask questions and hopefully document my build as I go forward.
            The "mule" was stationed at China Lake Naval Weapons Station as a range maintenance vehicle. I haven't be able to find out much more than that, other than the maint. records date to 2009. It looks as though it was retired because the fuse box and electrical system melted. While it sat, it was raped of emblems and it's carburetor. It was moved with a forklift and both driveshafts were mangled. I have wired in a temp fuse box and replaced most of the melted wires, also hammered the rear drive shaft as straight as I can and replaced the carb.
            Plans include new after market wiring harness, Cummins repower, 9 or 10 speed road ranger trans, 203/205 doubler transfer case, and much more...
            Thanks to all for the welcome

IMG_6556 (1).jpg

IMG_6556.jpg

IMG_6557.jpg

IMG_6558.jpg

IMG_6559.jpg

IMG_6560.jpg

IMG_6561.jpg

IMG_6562.jpg

• Like Like x 3
            • LocuMob

LocuMobFluid Technician

Hello from Minnesota.

• Like Like x 1
              1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
                By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
                Dismiss Notice