• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: 35DesotoBrett

35DesotoBrett

Reaction score
I am Chrysler afficianado. I owe a 1963 Dodge 330 sedan, 1955 deSoto S/w and a 1968 Chrysler Town and Country. My most used vehicle is our 1973 Dodge Ram crew Cab.

Thank you.I'll probably come here more often then the B or c body Forums LOL. Our pickup is just so useful it has become the preferred vehicle to take out

There goes the neighbourhood. Welcome in to FTO Brett. Long time, no see. :woot:

Hello from Minnesota, and why haven't you posted pictures of that fleet? I'm over on the C body forum the most, but as we do there, we do here, post any and all of what you have. Now about that '73...

just bought my style side short bed for my 72 w200 crewcab . i'been looking at it for many years , talked with the owner years ago . just never followed through with it . no gate no lamps . but i pickup a cherry tail gate for it years ago , and have been buying nos tail light lenses for it . just never bought the bed , lol ! so now it complete truck as soon as i go get the bed and mount it . but its just one thing off the missing list , lol . i've got a cherry grille for it as well .
69700004.jpg
69700006.jpg

Back