• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

interior parts?

Reaction score
where in the world do i get interior parts for my 91? i need door panels! just got her painted, have drivetrain ready. just need to get the interior right!

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_6755.jpg

New ? Forget about it . The best chance you have is used . Do you need power or non power panels ? I've allready sold all the power panels I had in stock but I do have a pair of non power one's . If your interested then you can shoot me an E-Mail at myoldparts@hotmail.com .... By the way , your truck is look'in gooood .

Yes i need power ones. Dang i cant believe LMC goes back to 60's model ford and chevys and no one makes a dodge panel earlier than 94! Guess thats what makes us dodge guys a little better than the rest. I also have a 66 valiant and those parts are even harder to find.

stripped insides yester day. ready to be done with this cosmetic stuff so i can get to the performance parts!

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

There is a company out there that is a lesser know company but there stuff is more generic. Like if you ordered a carpet or seat its not a direct fit so modifications are needed. I can't find the link for that but maybe me saying something about it will jog the memory of someone else. Than again if you went that route, I think JC whitney or some place like that would have generic fit items like that as well.

Yes i need power ones. Dang i cant believe LMC goes back to 60's model ford and chevys and no one makes a dodge panel earlier than 94! Guess thats what makes us dodge guys a little better than the rest. I also have a 66 valiant and those parts are even harder to find.
Yah , If you own a cheby or a ford you can get pritty much anything . I restored a 58 GMC for someone a while back and I could order anything I wanted right down to the radio knob's for that truck but try to find anything for a pre 93 Dodge Truck and forget about it . That's one of the reason's why I started stock piling and selling any and all Dodge truck parts I find that would be worth saveing . At least this way I can keep my truck going and keep a few more Mopar Truck alive at the same time .

stripped insides yester day. ready to be done with this cosmetic stuff so i can get to the performance parts!
Performance parts ? What yah gunna be building for it ? Something reeeeeel good I hope ? lol

There is a company out there that is a lesser know company but there stuff is more generic. Like if you ordered a carpet or seat its not a direct fit so modifications are needed. I can't find the link for that but maybe me saying something about it will jog the memory of someone else. Than again if you went that route, I think JC whitney or some place like that would have generic fit items like that as well.
JC Whitney used to sell replacement panels for them but they don't any more "Mopardude" . But it was a good thought though .

Think im gonna vinyl the floor, reupholster the bench, and fab some sheetmetal aluminum door panels and be done with inside.

That sounds like a good plan . Personaly I like the feel of carpet though in my Truck , but when the vynil is kept up it does look good . And as for the aluminum door panels , that sounds like it should look good and if you decided later that you wanted to go back to OEM then you could just change them out later .

the performance parts are for the most part done. Big block 400 with alot of head work, mild cam, kieth black pistons, edelbrock intake, 750 double pumper, double roler timing chain, aluminum water pump, stainless rockers. 727 torquflite with shift kit and 10inch converter. (Hate to say this part) ford 9in with spool, 3;90 gears. 4 wheel disc brakes. Just have to put it all in.

IIIIIIII Like it ! lol That should move along reeeel nice . Did you go with a stroker crank to ? .... I know what your saying about putting a ford rear in a Mopar but the 9" is a proven rear end though . Beleive it or not I've allway's had good luck with the Mopar 8 3/4ers in my hot rod's . I started runn'in them after blowing up a couple of Dana's in the 69 Charger and the Big Block lil red we used to have .

JC Whitney used to sell replacement panels for them but they don't any more "Mopardude" . But it was a good thought though .

You know whats kind of funny? Around here you can buy a second gen Ram for less the a first gen and there is hundreds to choose from of the second gens and you see 1 or 2 a month of anything older than second gen. So it makes some sense that LMC covers second gen up if you go by the numbers of trucks out there. In reality if guys are building up second gens they rarely probably need to go to the after market for interior parts. You get on any dodge trucks site or forums and the medium year range of the trucks guys are working on are mid 70's up to 93 and for most of those years not a whole lot change in those trucks. So I don't get why nobody supplies parts for those years.

It's the same way here . My daily driver is a white 97 4x4 Ram Sport . You know how many white 94 to 01 Ram Sports I see everytime I go out the door . A whole lot more then when I go out in my 79 step or my 84 Ramcharger . If you ask me , The earlier Dodge Truck's were better truck's to boot and there worth keeping alive . I love it when I pull brand new brand X truck's out of the snow in the winter with my ole Ramcharger . lol

I love all mopars but i have to agree that the older trucks are better trucks and are more attractive in my opinion. I had an 81 prospector that was two tone green with rust every where. It had steel satelite cop wheels. One of my favorite rides i've ever owned and a deer took it from me :( oh and no the 400 has a stock bottom end. waiting til i reach the 71 duster project to reach for c.i. Gonna do a 496!

do you still need the door panels ? , I have a friend that just parted out a RC. truck looks good btw

do you still need the door panels ? , I have a friend that just parted out a RC. truck looks good btw
What year Ramcharger "Dodgestrike" ? He's gunna need a set from 89/90 to 93 . Because that's when they changed the style of them and the power window switch's were diferent .

I love all mopars but i have to agree that the older trucks are better trucks and are more attractive in my opinion. I had an 81 prospector that was two tone green with rust every where. It had steel satelite cop wheels. One of my favorite rides i've ever owned and a deer took it from me :( oh and no the 400 has a stock bottom end. waiting til i reach the 71 duster project to reach for c.i. Gonna do a 496!
I here yah "valaintdusterd150" . I'n my eye's , there aint no such thing as a bad Mopar . It's just that some are better then other's .

Back