• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

I'm Back

The Horvaths

Reaction score
Hello again!
I'm far more active on the FCBO forum, but finally got my stupid password back here.
Here are the trucks that I will post about on occasion:
'49 Power Wagon Dump Truck
bucksnort.jpg

'53 Power Wagon (18,000 Miles)
cherryblossom.jpg

'97 F250 HD (Modified) (No pic but watch the vid if you like)

Yes, that's a 440 in the bed.

Ooohhhhh, you've been holding out you little bas#*$d! If I'd have known, I'd have stolen my step sons dually, found a trailer and hauled both of those Power Wagon back up 35 to my house where they belong! Cool ass trucks, I never heard about them on FCBO if you ever mentioned it. Welcome back and you gotta post about those, and you owe for the time lost too!

Ooohhhhh, you've been holding out you little bas#*$d! If I'd have known, I'd have stolen my step sons dually, found a trailer and hauled both of those Power Wagon back up 35 to my house where they belong! Cool ass trucks, I never heard about them on FCBO if you ever mentioned it. Welcome back and you gotta post about those, and you owe for the time lost too!
Will do. Neither of them are near me at the time, but in October I will be going to the annual PW Rally that my Uncle hosts. I'll make sure to take and post a lot of pictures. Probably some videos too.

I don't own the green truck anymore so maybe my Dad will post about it...

Last edited:
I need to get to the Iowa rally, it's only a few hours away. Passed on one 2 years ago, had no bed but a rigged boom, needed fenders and a whole bunch of stuff. Thought it was too much to chew, but it was probably the cheapest I could have gotten one. Oh well, next time!

Back