• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

I suck at welding!

Come one nothing out there? Got to get this site alive.

I feel you on this. On the weekends it slows down a lot. We just need to spread all the excitement of owning and working on/restoring/modifying a pickemup truck!

Sucks for me because I'm in the procurement stage with my truck. I have most everything I need, but it is slated for work after my Dart, and my Polara gets some updating/maintenance as well. I'll get to it, just later than sooner.

I
Sucks for me because I'm in the procurement stage with my truck. I have most everything I need, but it is slated for work after my Dart, and my Polara gets some updating/maintenance as well. I'll get to it, just later than sooner.

My dart is away till spring, it is crush time on the Ram for the winter.

it is crush time on the Ram for the winter.
Yeah same here . I had planned on retiring my Ramcharger and get another truck this past summer to build but nothing went as planned . So I'm doing the mad dash to get it ready for yet another New England winter . And of course , nothing is cooperating . The swap from tilt to non tilt and fix a couple of electrical issue's has lead into a pile of un-needed wires left over from the last owner and now I need a steering box .

To top it off , It was 20 something degrees this morning . I guess I was lucky to have an appointment today . I didn't have to go out and work on it . Tomorrow and the rest of the week it's supposed to be a little warmer so maybe I can get something done . I wish my garage was bigger and heated . I'd be in there working on this stuff .

It's a little warm. It was nice enough I took my Polara to work. Nothing like shifting at 5k at 6:20 in the morning! Then slowing down to 40 right after going into 3rd gear. :finger:

Back