• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

i have exciting news!

macho781988

Reaction score
well at least im excited about it, but lmc truck is releasing a 72-93 dodge truck parts catalog after april! i know some ppl will spend hours of days for years hunting up perfect used parts and wat not but i for one and excited to finally hopefully have a good catalog of stuff to get new rather than waiting around for some guy to lower prices or finding that perfect piece. i just thought maybe you guys would like to know. also you can call and get on the mailing list at the moment, im already on it.

I've been on that list for four years now & for four years they've been releasing their catalog in April.

ive seen the ad on the back of the new issue of american truck, it was in cvs so idk, i know its deffintly needed tho. floors and fenders and even bedsides can be had from rock auto tho no trans tunnel tho.

wat would be so hard to figure out to repop parts? ya buy the machines, make the dies get some good nos stuff and go to town, wats so hard about that?

Finally, it's here

Just received my LMC Dodge Truck 1972-93 catalog. I gave it the once through and am fairly impressed. Check it out.

Mixed reviews about it Nothing more than what was already out there to begin with They just have it in one catalog

LMC Catalog

Mixed reviews about it Nothing more than what was already out there to begin with They just have it in one catalog

The key "in one catalog", makes for a nice reference. There a few parts I had not found yet and some with better prices. I guess I'm just excited that we even have a catalog for just our trucks.

I have got to get me one and check it out, I agree have a catalog sure would give me more info on what I can and can not get and pricing

Back