• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

I Hate Trucks

Dodgetkboy78

Reaction score
Names Bobby, and I am from FABO, and I can't stand trucks, if I had my way, you would all drive little electric cars and take trains and busses. I am here to harass you about the carbon footprint you are leaving in our fragile world, causing the arctic ice to melt, california to drown, and sad faced polar bears to appear on Al Gores commercials.

You all should be ASHAMED!

LOL, I feel like washing my old Cummins, and making some black smoke.............

Oh, I shoulda' mentioned, I eat, sleep, and breath pre-94 Dodge trucks..... It's a sickness....

getting ready to drop in a 460 into my ol Ford... Woo hoo burn up that gas!!!! let my kids drive them electric cars....lol

Hey Boob, I mean Bobby, how many trucks are left in your heard, and why aren't you using the Moose Magnet as your avatar?

Last edited:
I kinda would like to see California drown...there are alot nuts out there...including the pistachio ones..

OMG :crazy:

Last edited:
Names Bobby, and I am from FABO, and I can't stand trucks, if I had my way, you would all drive little electric cars and take trains and busses. I am here to harass you about the carbon footprint you are leaving in our fragile world, causing the arctic ice to melt, california to drown, and sad faced polar bears to appear on Al Gores commercials.

You all should be ASHAMED!
*You little Bob electric har-ass carbon fragile world causing ice melt drown sad faced appear Al Gore you! I'll get you for that! Lol

I drive my ramcharger and look at all the cattle we have in Arkansas passing more gas then a fleet of Fed -ex trucks
Welcome to this cool truck site Bobby.

Hey Dodgetkboy78, I first time seen that you hate the trucks.. :)

Back