• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

I had a dream....

HoneyBee

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
Vern here from the FABO ranks.
I bought this 1980 Dodge D150 as a rescue from the scrapper about five years ago. It has a locked up slant six and a 4 speed OD, I was saving it for the tranny to go in my 66 Barracuda and have been off and on looking for a bell housing for all those years. Well, I finally found one and it is attached to a good 318 and another 4 speed OD so now I have a truck that I don't have to part out for the tranny. I have a spare slant for it so now it is just a matter of doing it to it.

Anyway.. the dream .. I was driving with my daughter in the Dodge truck and we kept referring to it as the "Honey Bee" in our conversations. I usually don't remember any of my dreams but this one was vivid and stuck with me after I woke up. Then I started planning. I'm thinking along the lines of a Super Bee type stripe with a cartoon Honey Bee instead. Might even paint it in a Honey Bee color scheme. Planning on keeping the slant and 4 speed and getting it done for my daughters 18th birthday in late August. Well, probably not done, but at least running and driving by then.

What do you think?

Back