1. Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

I got a new tool

Discussion in 'General Non Truck Discussions' started by 65 sporty, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Cranky1

Cranky1Old Stinky Fart

Then you haven't worked on enough old crap yet where others over tightened stuff lol

• Like Like x 1
    • 7mopar

7moparWell-Known Member

I have a wrench for rounded of stuff also. It looks cheap and takes some room to work. But has paid for its self a few time over. I know some one will want s picture. Will try to post it latter.

• Like Like x 1
      • 65 sporty

65 sportyWell-Known Member

I have rounded and broken plenty of things.... just none with the wrench extender (bender):D

• Like Like x 1
        • Cranky1

Cranky1Old Stinky Fart

Was a machinist in a refinery for 26 years with most of my time spent in the Central Shop and ended up being the go to guy for broken studs in mostly safety valve bodies and the like. Hated it but had a high success rate things right. Dang it lol

• Like Like x 2
          1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
            By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
            Dismiss Notice