• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Howdy!

sobiecam

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Adam!

Well I'm a Mopar nut who in my 18 years of existence has amassed a collection of 5 classic cars/trucks.

My truck is a 1988 Dodge Dakota Mopar express edition that now has a 400HP 360. You might recognize me from FABO or other forums!

Well, anyways KEEP ON TRUCKIN'!

Welcome to the forum Adam glad to see young guns coming into the hobby. Don't forget pictures.

1018101839.jpg

Here are two of my family's many Dodge trucks, the Dakota is my Mopar Express truck, it's similar in appearance to the Shelby package but is proving to be much rarer, from what I understand it was a dealer-applied package to help trucks sell and mine is the only blue one to undergo the treatment. I run the registry for these trucks so if you have one let me know so it can be added!

The blue shortbed D series is a labor of love, I could spend all day telling you every last detail of my uncle's fine truck but I can sum it up with one scentance:
"It runs 12.1's on slicks NATURALLY ASPIRATED, and then will cruise the street all night long without a problem"

0815100911.jpg

1018101839.jpg

We like our Dodge trucks, we have 2 1990s, that 87, a 87 Dakota, my 88 dakota, a 96 Ram sport my uncle bought new and now has 300K on it, my dads 97 Dakota, and an 05 Cummins Ram

I personally have my Dakota, a 1974 Dodge Charger SE Brougham tripple white/360/console car, a blue on blue 1969 Plymouth Satellite, a burnt orange 1971 Dodge Dart, and my daily driver Plymouth Acclaim

Welcome to the site Adam . The blue short bed is my personal favorite .

welcome adam that d100 is awesome and u probably just became popular with bremeric with that kota

My son and i are building a 73 charger 440/auto for him to play with.

I'm working on my 74 Charger (original 360 car) and I'm teaching my girlfriend how to work on cars with it. It's going to end up as a plum insane/white top and white interior car with a 440 and 727.

Wow!!
:welcome: It's great to see you and all your great moPar's here
Tell your uncle we all said he has it going on :thumb: and I know you do to :yo:

Me Mike on the hill.

Back