• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hot Tub Time!

A few more pics:

IMAG3802.jpg

IMAG3803.jpg

IMAG3806.jpg

Looking in at the tub.

IMAG3805.jpg

The grandkids can get in easier on this side.

IMAG3804.jpg

On the step up we will put some furniture for lounging.

Looks great!
Thank you. People have been telling Laura it looks good so she feels good about it. She doesn't visualize things as well as some of us, so she was concerned up til it was almost done. She's very happy about it being done and being able to open/close it by herself. I feel like a giant standing next to it now!

Nice looking deck. Treated wood needs a dry out time before anything soaks in. Fall should be fine. Only thing missing is the beer cooler got to keep that shape up.

The helpers came over yesterday and put on some steps off our old deck to my awesome walkway I made so we can walk directly to the new deck, not around like before.

IMAG3823.jpg

IMAG3825.jpg

Now it will only take a few steps to get there!

As you can see I have more landscaping to do, but that'll go rather quickly. We are going to terrace the slope and put in some flower boxes, then go back to rock around the rest of the deck.

Little girl found a place she likes!

IMAG3829.jpg

For the walkway I stole the sand I used from the girls sandbox! What's a guy to do on a Saturday when everyone is closed? It sucked as the weather was in the 90's then high 80's and humidity was super high. I felt like I was moving in slow motion. I misjudged where the steps were gonna land and had to add more pavers before the steps went in.

IMAG3816.jpg

During the step install I replaced the girls sand, with rock and more red bricks in the box waiting to be used. Laura told me we might not use it all the time, but I'm not to sell my truck. She finally came around to that fact! I'll sell my beater, but I'm not selling my truck.

Back