• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

here I is

ramenth

Reaction score
Most of you will know me from FABO, FEBO, FFMJBO, maybe FBBO, though I haven't been over there in a while.

Figured I'd sign up since I currently have my '89 Ramcharger and will be starting my '78 F250 build soon.

My F250 was bought new by my grandad, given to my Pop, and now I have it. So it's turned into kind of a family heirloom. Hopefully I'll be able to pass it down to future generations.

Right now I'm in the planning stages of the build, collecting parts, and getting an idea how much some of the sublet work will cost me.

It's a 300 inline, original 3 on the tree truck. Grandad bought it stripped, and I mean stripped. He had the dealer install the A/C and an 8-track. It didn't even come with a spare. He had to buy that separately.

The plans are to build the 300, back it up with an NV4500 and Gear Vendors unit, go 4.11's in the rear (whichever rear I decide to put in, still working on that) and make it into a long distance cruiser to pull a tag-along half way cross country. It'll be show worthy, while keeping it a working truck.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been looking for a place to call home with this truck build. ford-trucks.com is a good place to look for parts, but the community itself just seems too large for me. So, thanks, Joey, for building this site.

Back