• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello

Smokey74

Reaction score
So I just found this site, right on time to. I started to work on my old high school work truck last week. It is a 74 F100 2wd w/ 390. It has been sitting since '01 and needs some work for sure. My Grandpa got it new for the family business, then my Dad used it and then me. When I left for college my brother and Dad used it often, as they should have. However taking a load to the dump one day broke that camels back. As of this past week I now see the tale of broken piston rings and worn out block. Not a show truck but soon (God willing) she will fly again. You can all tell how fast it was with those red stripes too. I am pretty stoked to find this site as it feels very familiar compared to other truck sites. Hopefully I can get help, advice and some encouragement here like I have on FABO.
Oh yeah, and the name does not refer to my habits but the name of the truck is Smokey cause it would blow perfect smoke rings out the pipes when it was cold;)

sssss.png

Back