• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello!

frankie

Geezertrucker
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Frankie, and I'm glad to be here.

I own a few trucks...

2000 Silverado LS 1500 4.8L
2008 Sierra SLE Crew Cab 1500 5.3L

2007 Cummins Ram 2500 Ext Cab, Long bed
2010 Cummins Ram 3500 Crew Cab, dually Long bed

1994 Ford Chateau Club Wagon, 5.8L

There's also a few more toys, but none of those are trucks. :smile:

Welcome frankie :pop2:
Looks like you are truck thick with two Chevy's and 2 MoPar's :amen:
But what is a Ford Chateau Club Wagon ?, I need to search that one.
My Ramcharger is making Victoria jealous when she see's me drive of the hill in it.
Enjoy and it's great to have you here with us. :tea:

Looks like you are truck thick with two Chevy's and 2 MoPar's :amen:
But what is a Ford Chateau Club Wagon ?, I need to search that one.
My Ramcharger is making Victoria jealous when she see's me drive of the hill in it.
Enjoy and it's great to have you here with us. :tea:

It has windows all around mike.

Welcome looks like you have all three of the big names covered..good for you but remember one thing...

worthless.gif

...My Ramcharger is making Victoria jealous when she see's me drive of the hill in it....

A Chateau Club Wagon is a Ford passenger van that's fully decked out at the factory. Essentially, it's as far as you can customize a Ford van from the factory. If you want to go any further with it, they will send it off to an after market outfitter.

I bought it back in 94 to because we were 5 people and a dog, at the time. Now everyone's is grown and moved away. My oldest boy works in NYC, lives in Jersey, and my my middle son and daughter both live and work in Orlando. So it doesn't get the use, or respect it once used to. lol

I'll put up so pick, eventually.

Tomorrow I'm going to look at a Dodge Quad cab 1500, I think it's a 2005 or 2006. It's being sold locally, and I'd love to pick it up as a little runabout.

Back