• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello Guests!

stansgray03

Reaction score
Welcome to For Trucks Only! FTO is fairly new and the membership is climbing everyday, so jump on in and sign up, you'll be glad you did.

Make your first post right here in the welcome wagon forum, and don't forget the pictures. We like pictures!

Thanks for checking us out!

Hi,

new here but been on FABO for 4 years

have been into mopars since dad said, YOU'LL DRIVE A CHRYSLER PRODUCT at 15 that was OK with me since my 1st car was a 67 Barracuda. Dad worked at the Indy Chrysler electrical plant from 1953 till 1988 when it closed, I worked there from 76 till 79

I now work for SHUUUUUSH, ford, but still love my Chrysler products and have one of each of the latest, 67 Dodge Dart, 81 Imperial and 99 Plymouth Prowler oh and my 1995 Dodge 2500 extended cab 4X4 cummins diesel truck

Love my truck, it has about 133,000 miles and lately have had people wanting to buy it. It has never been wrecked but I got in a hail storm that did some damage 4 years ago. had the truck completely repainted, new moldings so it looks new. With the trailer towing mirrors it makes it hard to tell what year it is. Pull a 24' enclosed car hauler with no problems. the injector pump has been tweeked and trans rebuilt with billet convertor for the extra power. Don't drive it much anymore but it is my travel vehicle and will be heading to Florida in it next month.

truckR.jpg

Ram.jpg

towrig.jpg

truckR.jpg

Ram.jpg

towrig.jpg

Sparky

Howdy! David here aka bamacuda. I am over from the FABO site and I have owned many dodge trucks. Currently, I am repairing my 87 Dakota that had a dash fire that destroyed the interior. I will need some advice on what interior parts are interchangeable. It is a 4X4, longbed, regular cab with a moonroof and is the two tone medium blue/sky blue color.
View attachment 1311

Last edited:
Welcome fellas glad ya joined i'm on fabo and fbbo also. Wildcat what part of Fla. you headed to?

Hi everyone. Just came over from FEBO to see what is happening. Looks like some nice rides. I'll be splitting time with you/us and FEBO. Check out my profile if you want more info on me. Glad to be here.

Back