• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from North Central Florida

Cssregistry

Reaction score
hello,

my name is Ben. i live near Gainesville Florida and own two Dodge trucks: 2003 Dodge RAM 1500 QC 2WD Laramie Sport and a 1964 Dodge D100 426 Street Wedge High Performance Package.

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

IMG_5663.jpg

tons of photos and the whole story here:
http://www.cssregistry.com/css/64d100Resto/index.html

i spend time on Moparts.org as well as sweptline.org. The admin of this site asked for a link on my site and i wanted to see what it was like over here before i endorse it on CSS Registry. so far this seems like a great place to talk trucks.

Ben

:welcome:Welcome aboard Ben....love that truck...already saw it in show your Dodge Truck....:hat:

Welcome aboard ! And as far as your 64 ? IIIIIIIIIII Like it !

Thanks y'all. It has been done for just over 1.5 years now and so far I have logged about 9,000+ miles on it. It has been a blast driving it again and sharing all the family stories. Lou - do you ever make it to the Garlit's show in Novemeber? If so, look me up!Ben

Welcome from Arkansas MAN!!!! I love that mean truck, Didn't the Dude have a 383 Package back in the day ?
Very nizzze.

Nice truck, Ben! I'm in the St Petersburg area. I try to get to the Garlits show but usually something else comes up

Welcome from Arkansas MAN!!!! I love that mean truck, Didn't the Dude have a 383 Package back in the day ?
Very nizzze.

thanks y'all!

the Dude used the standard option 383 two barrel engine. there was not performance option in the Dude.

The King - my folks live in the 'burg (that's where i grew up). i go back now and then but rarely take the truck down there at 9 to 10 MPG. i try to go to Garlit's every year since it only an hour south of me.

Good stuff! Let me know if you're ever down this way, i'll do the same. And hopefully I can make it to Garlits this year!

Cssregistry check out mike kelly's cruise news your truck made it in there, in a article about a show you attended.

Cssregistry check out mike kelly's cruise news your truck made it in there, in a article about a show you attended.

they mentioned it might get published when the guy took the photos. the guy was really nice and asked a bunch of questions about it. so cool! now i need to go find a copy or two and send them to my folks.

Welcome CSS... Now where's my drool towel.

thanks rebel. that is the nicest thing i have heard all weekend :)

Volume 18 issue 205 the most recent one has a 56 chevy nomad on the cover you truck is on page 17. Check out your local cruise ins they should have them for free.

Volume 18 issue 205 the most recent one has a 56 chevy nomad on the cover you truck is on page 17. Check out your local cruise ins they should have them for free.

thanks - there's a cruise-in this weekend. hopefully they will have some there.

If not let me know i'll send you my copy i'm done reading it now,pm your address i'll send it out to you.

Back