• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello From Minnesota

joseph

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Joseph I am 19 and own a 1975 dodge adventure.
I began my search for a classic car after my graduation from high school in the spring of 2023. After casually looking for a ride for a while this Montana ranch truck was brought to my attention. What immediately caught my attention was the unbelievable condition the body was in. There was almost no rust to be seen on the truck. The worst spot of rust was on the bottom of the driver side door and even that was nothing serious. Being from Minnesota Im not used to seeing vehicles that rust free. The truck did not run, but I knew that for the right price I would be interested in this project truck.
I ended up going to look at the truck and the truck was everything it promised to be. The truck was in near perfect condition. Cosmetically the interior would need some work, but that is not a huge deal. I finally ended up making an offer after and was able to make a deal!
I have been slowly learning about the truck and have begun to put it all back together. This is such a fun project and am exited to get it running and take it for a drive!

IMG_1186.jpeg
IMG_0429.jpeg
IMG_0699.jpeg
IMG_0466.jpeg
IMG_9736.jpeg
IMG_9728.jpeg
IMG_9739.jpeg
IMG_0428.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_9734.jpeg

Wow, nice find! A Big Block too! Welcome aboard & thanks for posting the pictures without being asked. Best of luck with it. I had a 76 Plymouth Trail Duster 4x4 back in the days of yesteryear. Aaaahhh, how nice things were before all the emission stuff gummed up everything. I guess saving the planet does have a few merits though, lol. Keep us posted as to your progress! 👍

Hello from the bottom of the state! My '98 is from Montana, and after a decade, there is only a couple spots of rust on it, but it sees some winter duty. Your truck should last as long as you keep it off the road for 6 months at a time

Nice score, Club Cab and the big block!

I hope to see you at Mopars in the Park May 31-Jun 2!

Back