• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from central Illinois !!!!!!

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Got the notification and todays the day I joined ( just got the time ) . Got a high milage F-350 . Kind of a hand me dowm from my inlaws . I had always teased my father inlaw " take care of my truck " even right after they bought it , lol . They di a lot of high school rodeos aswell as local and out of state rodeos . So when I tell you that it's high milage , trust me , it's high milage . Still runs great even though it's in a state of repair right now .

Must be . I hadn't be able to drive the truck for sometime now , Last year I got a new saddle tank for it , the original got a rust hole in it . I fixed the rear brake issue ,but I guess I didn't follow the line forward far enough. I was running on the rear tank when I decided to drain all the old gas out of it . She's got restore in it now . Just went out last weekend and started it up to move it , and it started with no issues at all .

Welcome to the site. What year is the Ford? Got any pictures to share?

Welcome aboard Shorty, looking forward to seeing your repairs and learning more about these great trucks.

Back