• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Headlights 2001 Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Dye

Reaction score
Contact seller
Was wondering if anyone had experience with a good quality aftermarket headlight assembly for my Sons 2001 Dodge Ram. It's the regular SLT not the Sport. They are all yellow from age. Don't want to get something that doesn't fit well.

Was wondering if anyone had experience with a good quality aftermarket headlight assembly for my Sons 2001 Dodge Ram. It's the regular SLT not the Sport. They are all yellow from age. Don't want to get something that doesn't fit well.

How about polishing the lenses? Mine came out beautiful. Just remember to seal them after polishing. The polish kits are very inexpensive.

They are yellowed on the inside as well. Just bought the truck this spring so I don't know how long they have been like this? So you polished the inside as well?

They are yellowed on the inside as well. Just bought the truck this spring so I don't know how long they have been like this? So you polished the inside as well?

No, they are sealed. I would suggest polish an area right in the center of the lense and see if the yellowing really is on the inside. I'm not sure how one would tell without polishing the exterior first.

I was going to suggest polishing also. I've done it a few times and it works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back