• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Grill/brush guard

85Rusty

Reaction score
Does anyone know where a person can find a grill guard for an 87-93 dodge ram?! I've looked all over hell and creation with no luck! And those that have one wont turn loose of it!

HELP!!

Since you asked so nicely Chuck...NO!
Just kiddin hope you find the grille gaurd my buddy searched High and low for his

Rofl. Asa's dad was gonna let me buy his, but I had to sell the truck it was going on. Had I known I was going to have this truck, I would've still bought it

Those go out faster then I can get them in Chuckie . Some time's I think you guy's have a hidden camera in my yard because every time I get a parts truck with one on it I get an e-mail asking me if I have one for sale . lol I was making both the full brush guard's and just the grill guard's special order but I just haven't had the time to put a side to build them for a while . Oh yah , Chuckie . I still have those door panel clips put a side waiting to be shipped out to you .

Those go out faster then I can get them in Chuckie . Some time's I think you guy's have a hidden camera in my yard because every time I get a parts truck with one on it I get an e-mail asking me if I have one for sale . lol I was making both the full brush guard's and just the grill guard's special order but I just haven't had the time to put a side to build them for a while . Oh yah , Chuckie . I still have those door panel clips put a side waiting to be shipped out to you .

I totally forgot about those damn clips lol

I totally forgot about those damn clips lol
You forgot about me ? How is that possible ? :becky: lol ... No problem , just blast me an e-mail and I'll get them out to you .

You forgot about me ? How is that possible ? :becky: lol ... No problem , just blast me an e-mail and I'll get them out to you .

Lol it's been kind of crazy the last couple weeks. Was all but forced to change jobs after a confrontation with my boss. Now I've gone in to building houses.

How much do you typically get on a grill guard

Lol it's been kind of crazy the last couple weeks. Was all but forced to change jobs after a confrontation with my boss. Now I've gone in to building houses.

How much do you typically get on a grill guard
It's been a while sense I've had a confrontation with any of my boss's . Now that I think of it , I hope someone was able to get him out that dupster he some how fell into . :wink: lol As far as price's go . That depends on the condition and style of the used one's and if I make one for someone . That all depends on what they want and how crazy they want to go . Either way there not cheap .

It's been a while sense I've had a confrontation with any of my boss's . Now that I think of it , I hope someone was able to get him out that dupster he some how fell into . :wink: lol As far as price's go . That depends on the condition and style of the used one's and if I make one for someone . That all depends on what they want and how crazy they want to go . Either way there not cheap .

Ah noted. Shipping would be a load on one I'm sure

Yah shipping would be up there . Weather there the one's I make or the used one's , there not exactly light . lol

Back