• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Got the 68 WM300 cab painted

MILO

Reaction score
And going to do the reassembling this fall and winter
P1010552.JPG

Wow , that look's like one hellava truck ! Please keep us posted on your progress . It's look'in great so far !

That truck is awesome! I had a couple of leads on those original Power Wagons, most were just Dodge's pickups, not the real deal. And the ones that were real, were too far gone. If you don't have a mostly complete truck you can spend almost as much as a Hemi 'Cuda convertible!

I would trade my 98 and my 72 and whatever money I had in my pocket for one of those. There was one at the big Mopar show in Farmington and almost everyone that walked by stopped and looked it over.

It's starting to look like a truck again ! Look'in good ! :D

P1010744.JPG
Sent for insurance and received insurance cards. Now waiting for the Pa antique plates to come

P1010747.JPG

P1010745.JPG

P1010746.JPG

P1010752.JPG

Last edited:
I am jealous. Beautiful looking truck. Congratulations on completing the project!

MAN ! That came out GREAT ! :cool:Better then when it was new , I bet !

Thanks all it came out fairly well. The best part no rust out too deal with as it it a western truck. The only thing that I cant seem to find is the cast cover for the rear PTO

Here is a picture of under the hood before putting the front end on

P1010741.JPG

Back