• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Good guy alert!

85Rusty

Reaction score
If any of you get the chance to deal with Phil (Bear), jump on it! Just got lots of parts for a great price! Even cut me some slack and put up with me when I ran in to issues and couldn't purchase when I said I would and didn't lose patience when I changed the order god knows how many times!

Thanks Phil! I'll definitely be buying more parts from you when the time arises!

Looks awesome! Took me 15min to unwrap everything! Rofl

image-3300070806.jpg

If any of you get the chance to deal with Phil (Bear), jump on it! Just got lots of parts for a great price! Even cut me some slack and put up with me when I ran in to issues and couldn't purchase when I said I would and didn't lose patience when I changed the order god knows how many times!

Thanks Phil! I'll definitely be buying more parts from you when the time arises!
lol , Thank's Chuckie , any time !

lol I just ran across this and thought you might be amused at the fact that this same bug deflector is the one on my Ramcharger!

20141129_142031.jpg

20141129_142031.jpg

lol ! It look's just as good on your new Ramcharger ! I tell yeah , I can see a lot of potential in this truck ! And not just because as I think we all know by now I have a soft spot for Ramchargers . I think done the right way it could be a killer and dependable truck .

Look like you need something larger than a bug deflector from the looks of that front fender.

I have been on the receiving end of Bears good selling practices as well, yes a great member here for sure :)

Back