• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fuel rails not available...........

HEMI-ITIS

Behind the wheel
Reaction score
Hey guys,I'm gold on FBBO and only come here when I have a problem. My 96 ram 2500 5.9 gas fuel rails that are rusted through.I just replaced the oil & trans pans due to corrosion perforation in the oil pan,,,,,,,,done fuel & brake lines as needed:confused:
So now I need the fuel rails and feed line and are not available and I come to you asking what now??

Last time I needed fuel injection line just bought the length of line needed and put ends on it from the local parts store.

Copy on the FI hose,I need the fuel rails and none of my suppliers including the Dodge store has availability. Maybe I could find a used set with the feed line. The mid west parts have no rust issues,I see the bodies out there never rust.......

Oh we rust all right. Get exposed to those nasty chemical three months out of the year. The key here is to keep them clean.

I hose it down whenever the temp is above.......40*:)

81033-2827945a434010e72fe83f9713f7b53e.jpg

2.20.18 006.jpg

PLOW TRUCK 10.11 001.jpg

Check out car-part.com for used stuff, it is a nation wide network of salvage yards. I got used fuel rails for a 96 ram a few years back. He had a engine fire and needed to replace them

And they will ship the parts, even across the country, I've used that site for years, a great resource.

Found a set of rails in NJ for $50. Also had a tow today that brought me 40 miles into the next county where there still are a handfull of wreckers.The yard had one set and wanted $75,so I told him about the other rail and he gave to me for $50 with the injectors.
Now to take it apart and fab up all the hose and any more surprises............:drinks:

great , glad you found some . was going to start bone yard'n out here for them for ya . still got a pile of parts from those v10's . but the big boat ancors engines are gone , just got some rocker gear from them .
DSC05496.JPG
DSC05495.JPG

No back doors to open on the extended cab. Got to get in and out some how.
Use the front door, and climb back like an AFX car... I know it's not practical at all, just think it would be fun, until I had to climb in and out of it.

Back