• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Front Speaker Upgrade in my 83

DartDad

Reaction score
I had this speaker plate made to upgrade my front speaker in my 83 Dodge truck. Would anyone be interested in one? The guy said that if I could get orders for 10 that he would make a run at $25 each shipped to the lower 48. They will be CNC'd from 16 gauge steel and painted satin black.
Send me a message if your interested.

CIMG1033.JPG

CIMG1034.JPG

I would take one, looks way better than the one I made by far.... :bag: And mine only takes 3.5". Long way from ten, but it's a start.

very cool I'm in, would love one. I was thinking of what to do with that hole. I thought maybe custom gauge pod, switch pod, but this makes more sense.

I have just received some of the speaker plates from the CNC shop. He did not put the brake on the long edges but they seem to be plenty strong without them.

I have 5 that are ready to ship. They are $25 shipped to the lower 48.

You can send me a message if your interested.

Thanks

Polara_500 and Mopars Only, I have sent you a message.

20160803_154606.jpg

I would take one, it's just poor timing I got that oriental disease fundslow and, won't be cured for about another month. sorry dude. wish I could and thanks for the offer

Got my plate, looks like it will work nicely. Now I just need to find the time to do some of the piddly work on one of the trucks to verify the fitment.

Back