• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Front license plate step

HALIFAXHOPS

Beerening at its best!
Reaction score
Ok I need some sort of front step for the w150. I have seen folding front license plate steps but cannot find one. What are they called?

Or you can just do what I do . Keep a milk crate in the back of your truck . lol

OK then leave it on the front floor . :D lol

Did that link help for the fold away bumper step ?

Yes it did but not for $245! Might just redneck it, need to go drop some scrap off they usually have aluminum grid plate there, might grab a piece.

Yeah , I'm the same way . I just can't justify paying that kind of money for a "step" . If I was going to spend money like that then I'd be getting a tunnel ram or something for my Warlock first , not a step !

Well beerenerring at its best!

DSC00258.JPG

DSC00259.JPG

Hey , not bad ! How sturdy is it ?

That grey stuff is coarse blasting sand I threw on it while the epoxy paint was wet for traction till I get a piece of grid plate.

Just like an old school Mopar guy . You need something and you make it ! Good job !

07 cobalt the daughter hit a deer with. They were to out of alignment to put back on. I as going to use them on scoops for the dart, but were just to big.

07 cobalt the daughter hit a deer with. They were to out of alignment to put back on. I as going to use them on scoops for the dart, but were just to big.

Hey , I was close ! :D At least you put Cheby parts to good use ! lol

Back