• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

For sale: Misc dodge/ chevy parrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

85Rusty

Reaction score
Contact seller
1990 dodge d250 TBI setup: throttle body (complete with NEW injectors/map sensor, and 1 set of oe (good) injectors), intake, dizzy, coil: $350 OBO +shipping: will include the price of box and bubble wrap for safety.

1990 chevy suburban (350)- harmonic balancer: $35 shipped

Sbc Timing cover: Make offer Center bolt chevy OE valve covers (bolts included): Make offer

Blue 3rd row seat for 91-older suburbans: make offer+shipping

blue 3rd row seat belts for 91-older suburbans: $10ea+ shipping

Willing to horse trade too for go fast chevy goodies that fit 4wd trucks. Poly or solid motor mounts would be nice lol.
Will add more as I think of it lol

Will add photos later in the meantime, Pm me for my phone number or email addy for photos.

Last edited:
Here's the TBI and intake. It's still installed on the engine that fires right up. There is a hitch in the giddy up. The truck doesn't run right. I believe the issue is in the computer as the TBI sensor and all has been rebuilt. Everything else works. Ignition and all which is also included in the package. I would include the computer, but I'm unsure if the speedometer will function correctly without it.

image-3576537948.jpg

Last edited:
Chrome 98 dodge ram 3/4 ton wheels, complete with caps and lug nuts. $200 OBO+ shipping

image-4284021993.jpg

1990 dodge club cab jump seats. Grey vinyl in great shape with no rips. Frame/hardware/headrests included $20ea +shipping
(Photo shows passenger side seat)

I also have a GOOD harmonic balance for a 90 chevy 350 (May fit other year engines)(May fit other engines) I can help you compare part numbers to engines if needed. $15+shipping

I have a complete set of 1990 center bolt vc style 350 chevy heads. (Machine work needed) will part them out. Push rods, valve springs and rocker arm assemblies are in good shape.
$make offer+ shipping

1990 chevy 350 cam shaft: $make offer+ shipping

For a reminder: shipping supplies are additional cost if I do not already have them. I WILL notify you prior to payment for your convenience.

image-1319224483.jpg

image-731128596.jpg

Last edited:
AH Man , I'm sorry to hear that Chuckie . I wish you luck finding another one real soon .
Everything is now OBO. Lost my job the other day and need the money

I would be interested in the engine wiring harness only if still available. Have acquired everything else to put TBI back on my 82 with 89 injected engine. Would also be interested in fuel tank if you were closer.

I would be interested in the engine wiring harness only if still available. Have acquired everything else to put TBI back on my 82 with 89 injected engine. Would also be interested in fuel tank if you were closer.
pm sent....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back