• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fkex seal

I can think of a bunch of ways it can be used! Certain members hate me saying it so I created a thread! LMAO!
None of us hate you Hops . Tell me , will Flex Seal work on this ? Do you think I should maybe wrap it in duct tape before I use the Flex Seal ? :rolleyes:
IMG_4466.JPG

Spray foam the darn thing then use flex seal to seal it from moisture then JB weld it for a shell and then duct tape it for appearance! Many cool duct tape designs out there! Anything I missed?

Spray foam the darn thing then use flex seal to seal it from moisture then JB weld it for a shell and then duct tape it for appearance! Many cool duct tape designs out there! Anything I missed?
Super Glue and gorilla Tape ? lol

Super Glue and gorilla Tape ? lol
Oh yeah the newest thing plastic dip!
I wonder if I can dip my whole truck in that to stop all the leaks ? lol

A car groupie that comes by once in a while met a pass around woman last night and now itches! Should have used flex seal!

Back