• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fargo Trailer

jeepsterhemi

Reaction score
Trying to get this trailer..........might be nice behind the Black Express..........

Trailer 01.jpg
Trailer 02.jpg
Trailer 03.jpg
Trailer 04.jpg

If it were local and cheap enough , I'd jump on it myself ! :cool:

I had, and still have that same plan rolling around my head. I saw a pic of a Lil Red with a matching trailer behind it, and I just can't seem to shake the thought of having one for my Big Red. Have a spare stepside box already.

As usual, the trailer belong to my friend Larry who own the local recycling yard.

He have no use of the frame, the tailgate or the (front) straight axle under the trailer. He dream of doing some sort of rat rod with the box and fenders (that are weld to the box).

Larry have too much fine projects and will never built a rat, he just don't know it yet....LOL

-I've ALWAYS Wanted to so this! (I can NEVER seem to find a spare Dodge Step-side bed tho...... I want one to match my '67 LOL As crazy and really don't need it, it be cool to have for when I go to shows with the truck, some day!

Thing is, I'd have to make the bed on the trailer "bigger"...... At least to match the length of the step-side box on my truck anyway, its not the standard size... just a touch longer....

Last edited:
I had to google Fargo because I thought man that looks like a Dodge. Now I know why.

Yeah "Fargo" was an export renamed Dodge is all.... So if you found the same year "Dodge" all the parts would fit right on the same year "Fargo".....

Oohh piece ah candy!!(simpsons joke) Nice find!! A good friend of mine has been talking a lot about finding a Fargo tailgate and letters for his 63..
IMG_0906.JPG

Almost unobtainium in the states.

Oohh piece ah candy!!(simpsons joke) Nice find!! A good friend of mine has been talking a lot about finding a Fargo tailgate and letters for his 63..View attachment 7699

Larry, the owner of the trailer, doesn't need the tailgate.......and doesn't need to sell it either.....but he own a metal recycling business and I try to ''save'' items like this before they goes in the crusher.......

I bring the trailer at my place a few days after the first post, so I can take good pics of the tailgate and together try to evaluate a reasonnable price for it.......

I'll call my bud right
Larry, the owner of the trailer, doesn't need the tailgate.......and doesn't need to sell it either.....but he own a metal recycling business and I try to ''save'' items like this before they goes in the crusher.......

I bring the trailer at my place a few days after the first post, so I can take good pics of the tailgate and together try to evaluate a reasonnable price for it.......
now. He will appreciate the crap outta this!!

Oohh piece ah candy!!(simpsons joke) Nice find!! A good friend of mine has been talking a lot about finding a Fargo tailgate and letters for his 63..View attachment 7699
That truck looks awesome. The front tires look a little small but that can be fixed I'd buy that if your buddy ever sells!

That truck looks awesome. The front tires look a little small but that can be fixed I'd buy that if your buddy ever sells!
He never will!! I agree about the tires, its function over form I. This case, he can't fit a bigger tire and still use the fender well exit abody headers. He's already moved the engine back as far as he can without cutting into the firewall. That thing is fully independent suspension,rack and pinion steering and brembo brakes at all four corners. It would take a pretty penny to pry that from him.

Here's some pics of the tailgate, if at all useable, what would be a fair price for both the seller and the buyer?

The brackets that are bolt to the box would comes with the tailgate.

Fargo Tailgate-01.jpg
Fargo Tailgate-02.jpg
Fargo Tailgate-03.jpg
Fargo Tailgate-04.jpg

I'm not sure of the rarity on that but I can say I'd start LOW on the offering end..... And gradually work up if need be! You lookin' to buy the whole trailer, or just the "Fargo" parts?

Back