• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Engine Mounts

85Rusty

Reaction score
Do they make poly engine mount for our 72-93 small block trucks? Im not having any luck locating them. My passenger side mount is almost non existent and clunking. So i find it to be an opportune time for an upgrade

Last edited:
These guy's say that they have them but just watch out because I've found that most of the factory truck mount's are a little thicker then the A Body mount's . http://www.polybushings.com/pages/2469.html

Yea, no. Lol not for that price. I'll go to w eluding shop and just have my mount made solid before I do that rofl. Thanks phil. You should be getting some money for panel clips Friday

Yah , That is a little pricey . You might be able to find them a little cheaper but like I said before , just make sure there the right width . Honestly , I go threw more drivers side mounts then I do passenger side . So if you just wanted to be safe you could allways run a torque strap on that side . Just something to think about ........ No problem on the clips . There just sitting here waiting for you .

have tried schmacker they had standard RB block to switch from la block mounts?

have tried schmacker they had standard RB block to switch from la block mounts?

Not sure what you mean? I just need a replacement la mount. I need lots of stuff, but I have to prioritize since my budget is pretty tight.

Had to call the hr dept for my old job to find out what's up. They didn't pay me like they're supposed to... According to them it was a computer error... So no money for a couple more weeks. :(

Back