• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dual-speaker bracket is perfect holiday gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

'74 Sport

Reaction score
Contact seller
Replace your worn out single-cone dash speaker with dual 3.5" or 4" two-way speakers. You may have seen these in other threads, but I just wanted to mention them again before you wrap up all your holiday shopping. I have a few of each style for trucks, Ramchargers, and A, B, or E-bodies. Priced at only $26 each, shipping included, these brackets will make a great gift for your friend or yourself. For multiple orders I will drop the price to $20 each after the first one, so buy a few for your car club's door prizes or gift exchange. They're also small enough for stocking stuffers!

Send me a PM for more information. To place an order please GO HERE and fill out the form.

Joey, as always, thanks for the ad space.

A,B, and E-body brackets.jpg

SL373315.JPG

Holiday discount on dual-speaker brackets

My dual-speaker brackets are usually priced at a fixed $26 each, with a discount price of $20 each for a second one or more. From now through December 31, I am offering them at $20 each, and shipping is always included (US lower 48). Since there are only a few weeks left, and because I keep a limited supply on-hand, orders should be placed ASAP. I typically ship the next day once I get your order.

These brackets make the perfect inexpensive gift for your buddies (or yourself), Secret Santa gifts, door prizes for car club gatherings, and white elephant gift exchanges for holiday parties. Brackets are available for all years and models of A, B, and E-bodies, early C-bodies, and some truck/van/Ramchargers (see photos above).

To place orders GO HERE and fill out my online form to provide vehicle, shipping, and payment preference information. Let me know in the comment section if you need more than one. Once received, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back