• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Don’t know what to do with this w200

jerm240

Reaction score
Been sitting for years motor roles over by hand starter is shot. What left on property from former owner

B1623E49-1923-473E-A3A6-0E03D013C7B5.jpeg

Frame is awesome would take some doing to get the title as the former owner left it in the glove box and the mice mad it into a bed or he can’t find it but it’s been sitting there 10 years now that I’ve own the property would love to see it restored by someone it is a stick shift just can’t remember is it’s A 3 or 4 speed

I will part it out if people need orginal parts to but would rather see it saved

Not enough of the title to take in to see what could be done? I would say it was abandoned after 10 years it should be yours. But how Michigan feels about it is what is important.

There just little pieces left and the state has already agreed I own it now but have to jump through a lot of hoops to get the title need to get approsal of value then the police must come inspect it and make sure it’s not stolen the I have to pay for the new title and 6% tax on it’s value to get the title just to move it to the junk yard would be just as expensive to cut it up and haul it in for scrap so for now it’s a pretty cool lawn ornament till the wife gets pissed after 10 years I think I’m safe from that too lol

I have threatened to have it restored and make the wife tow travel trailer with it for the company she hulls them for that didn’t go over well lol

Last edited:
Lke to find that on my property! Eight foot Utiline, pretty rare.If you do part it I might be interested in the stacks.

Back